Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Progress - IHWS recap

First, an update on my progress with the November Prairie Schooler, from the Spring and Fall leaflet.  This is a SAL with Debbie and Linda, I'm kind of ahead but then again I don't have nearly as many works in progress as these talented ladies.  With December, January, and February to go, I may have to try and talk them into another Prairie Schooler SAL project!

November has been fun, I can say that now that I've finished stitching color 3031, that was getting tedious. 
So Mr. Tom Turkey has his main feathers and the end is in sight. 

 I've also been working on a bib for my little great nephew, Dalton.  He's getting more and more adorable each day.  I have the distinct feeling that I'll be stitching and showing many more bibs for the little guy!
  This is the chart that came with the bib and it will have three pastel elephants frolicking amongst stars and hearts.  It definitely makes me smile as I work on it!

The kittens are doing very well; they have entered the household and Taz seems to enjoy their presence quite a bit.  We guess that they are roughly about 3-4 months old.  Arya was the first out the door when we decided to integrate them into the general day to day things, whereas Molly is still sticking around the comfy old chair.  Why fix what isn't broken eh?

So, what did you work on this past holiday/IHS(W) weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary, your November turkey looks great! I do have some Prairie Schooler charts waiting for attention and wouldn't mind stitching along with you. How about The 12 Days of Christmas? or Christmas Ark? or Santa's 12 Days of Christmas? (we're stitching this on Sundays).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have the 12 Days of Christmas one, I don't have the others. Yes, that would be lovely! I have wanted to do the Santa's 12 Days of Christmas after seeing the progress you and Linda have made! Perhaps I should get that one. LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosemary. The turkey is looking good. I can't believe your almost done with the whole year. Debbie has finished four and I still have only finished one. If you do the Santa's 12 Days of Christmas with us --- yipppeee!!! I'm already ahead. lol We would love for you to join us on any of them. I have about 90% of their charts. I have been trying to talk Debbie into doing the larger monthly ones, but haven't succeeded yet.

    Linda
    bengalcatlover10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your Turkey! That much brown can get a bit tedious. I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the little effalump. He's adorable. And wonderful progress on November! Stitchin' together soon! You may have the turkey done when I see you later this week.

    ReplyDelete