The June design of the Summer/Winter Prairie Schooler leaflet is vexing me. I had made SUCH good progress at the start and then somewhere, and I looked and looked, frogged and restitched and then....just could not figure out what was going wrong.
(insert very cross words and potentially some cursing)
Whew, okay, regroup. Ever been so frustrated that you either have to put the stitching away, throw it away, or restart. I did all three in sequence.
Now, I've restarted. So, this past weekend I decided to make a new start of the chart.
Here's the progress I made.
So far, no pulling out stitches and no headaches.
But I'll be very happy when this one is done, and I hope that is soon.